We invite you to submit photos for inclusion in our spring meeting
photo album. Members and non-members alike are welcome to contribute.
We've expanded the time period allowed for photography from three days
to over three months for our Spring Virtual Meeting! To have a more
complete spring album, we will accept photos taken
on or after March 1, 2021.
First please read the rules below, then follow the submission instructions
and send us some photos! To view the photo albums, visit our daily pages
(Day 1, Day 2 or Day 3)
Photo Submission Rules
By submitting photos to KOS you agree to the following:
- Photos must be taken by the submitter, or the person
you are helping with submission.
- Photos must be taken on or after March 1, 2021.
- You must submit your photos via email, two at a time. See
email instructions below.
- To submit more photos, send additional emails.
- By submitting photos you give KOS permission to post them
online, now and in the future.
- All photos you submit remain your property and are subject
to your copyright.
- Photos must NOT contain any otherwise copyrighted material
not owned by you.
- Photos must NOT contain any obvious advertising material,
web links or other solicitations.
- Photos must NOT contain any illegal or inappropriate
- Photos should NOT contain any watermarks or writing over
- Photos SHOULD be focused on birding, birds or other subjects
related to our weekend meeting.
- Photos that follow these guidelines are eligible to be
selected for sharing on this site.
We invite you to submit some good photos to share
with other meeting attendees. Selected photos will
be included in the daily KOS Photo Albums.
By submitting photos for inclusion in KOS photo ablums, you agree to
our rules (click
If you're ready to submit some photos please
do the following:
- Select only photos taken on or after March 1, 2021.
- Open an email to us by clicking this link:
- If the link doesn't work for you, open an email to email@example.com
- Be sure to have the text "Photos - KOS Spring 2021" in the subject line.
- Include the name of the photographer, date taken and
- Include a short description if you'd like to provide more information. We can post
some descriptive text with photos.
- Attach* NO MORE THAN TWO PHOTOS to each email.
- Hit the "Send" button!
*Tip: Attach the photo file(s) to your email using the menu or the attach icon
(usually a paperclip icon). Do not Copy and paste the image directly into
the email message. This can result in poor quality images in some cases.
To Submit more photos, create more emails as above.
Copyright Kentucky Ornithological Society 2021
Notice: All images, video and other content is owned
by and copyrighted by the original contributors.
use of these materials is prohibited without the
expressed written permission of the owners.