Photo Submission Rules
By submitting photos to KOS you agree to the following:
- Photos must be taken by the submitter, or the person
you are helping with submission.
- Photos must be taken on one of the three days of
the fall meeting - September 18, 19 or 20, 2020.
- You must submit your photos via email, two at a time. See
email instructions below.
- By submitting photos you give KOS permission to post them
online, now and in the future.
- All photos you submit remain your property and are subject
to your copyright.
- Photos must NOT contain any otherwise copyrighted material
not owned by you.
- Photos must NOT contain any obvious advertising material,
web links or other solicitations.
- Photos must NOT contain any illegal or inappropriate
- Photos should NOT contain any watermarks or writing over
- Photos SHOULD be focused on birding, birds or other subjects
related to our weekend meeting.
- Photos that follow these guidelines are eligible to be
selected for sharing on this site.
We invite you to submit some good photos to share
with other meeting attendees. Selected photos will
be included in the daily KOS Photo Albums.
By submitting photos for inclusion in KOS photo ablums, you agree to
our rules (click
If you're ready to submit some photos please
do the following:
Create email - click here
- Select only photos taken during the three meeting days.
- Click the link below to open an email to us.
- Be sure the text "Photos - KOS Fall 2020" in the subject line.
- Include the name of the photographer, date taken and
- Include a short description if you want. We can post some
info with photos.
- Attach NO MORE THAN TWO PHOTOS to each email.
- Hit "Send".
Or send to email@example.com
Copyright Kentucky Ornithological Society 2020
Notice: All images, video and other content is owned
by and copyrighted by the original contributors.
use of these materials is prohibited without the
expressed written permission of the owners.